Thursday, November 9, 2023

Use of Artificial intelligence in education

 Dear educators

The integration of Artificial intelligence (AI) in education is reshaping the learning landscape, offering tailored experiences for students and streamlining administrative tasks for educators. From personalized learning to virtual teaching assistants, AI is revolutionizing the classroom experience.

I have been using a few AI tools already in my teaching and administrative work

I recently attended one webinar by FIRKI - teach for India online initiative.

I got new ideas and insights on leveraging this technology 

Check the webinar recording 


My Certificate:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use of Artificial intelligence in education

  Dear educators The integration of  Artificial intelligence ( AI) in education is reshaping the learning landscape, offering tailored exper...